Advent Idiots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advent Idiots

A humble little place on the internet. If your bored, your home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check the announcements forum every once in a while to stay informed about all that is going on in the forum.

Something Something Dark Side

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darknessslayer
Admin
Admin
Darknessslayer

Something Something Dark Side Empty
PostSubject: Something Something Dark Side   Something Something Dark Side Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:41 am

As we all know, sometime last year, quite possibly early this year, Family Guy was suppose to release the new Star Wars movie, "Something Something Dark Side". Does anyone know whatever happened to it?
Back to top Go down
http://adventidiots.omgforum.net
Demyx
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Something Something Dark Side   Something Something Dark Side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Wow, for our Supreme Overlord, you don't even follow the commandments you set out. Even though Family Guy is a TV show, I think that this particular topic belongs in the movie section.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Something Something Dark Side   Something Something Dark Side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Wow, for our Supreme Overlord, you don't even follow the commandments you set out. Even though Family Guy is a TV show, I think that this particular topic belongs in the movie section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Something Dark Side   Something Something Dark Side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Something Dark Side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advent Idiots :: Entertain Me :: Boob Tube-
Jump to: