Advent Idiots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advent Idiots

A humble little place on the internet. If your bored, your home.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to check the announcements forum every once in a while to stay informed about all that is going on in the forum.

Looking for good new manga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for good new manga Empty
PostSubject: Looking for good new manga   Looking for good new manga Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:31 am

I've read through as many books of Case Closed and Bleach that I currently can, so I was wondering if anyone would recommend something, please include your reasons as to why you think it's good, and maybe a light summary as to what it's about. Thanks for any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Darknessslayer
Admin
Admin
Darknessslayer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for good new manga   Looking for good new manga Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:37 am

Well you know that I am going to recommended One Piece to you. It is a great series because it has the right balance of action, comedy, drama, and all that stuff that makes it good. It even has a unique art style inspired by the creator of Dragon Ball (Z) himself.
Basically it's the story of Monkey D. Luffy and his quest to become the pirate king by finding the legendary treasure know as one piece. He starts off by gathering a crew and going on an adventure, but he encounters many strange pirates and government officials on the way. There is no set way to describe it, but once you start reading, I am sure that you will enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
http://adventidiots.omgforum.net
Demyx
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Looking for good new manga   Looking for good new manga Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Don't forget to add Fairy Tail to that list. It is a really amazing and unique story, despite having some elements of Rave Master in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for good new manga   Looking for good new manga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for good new manga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advent Idiots :: Otaku Craze :: Manga-
Jump to: